Baltimore Ravens 40, Miami Dolphins 0
- Jay Ajayi just 23 rushing yards on 13 carries. He’s now averaging 3.4 yards per carry and has yet to score a touchdown.
- Jeremy Maclin,The veteran remains an incredibly touchdown-dependent option with 19 catches and 212 yards through six games.
Minnesota Vikings 33, Cleveland Browns 16
- Jerick McKinnon with 122 total yards (50 rushing, 72 receiving) and a touchdown.
- Latavius Murray matched his 20 touches, he finished with 47 yards.
- Adam Thielen outshined his fellow wideout with 98 yards and a touchdown
- Isaiah Crowell set season highs in rushing (64) and receiving yards (54)w/a touchdown
Carolina Panthers 17, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3
- Cam Newton was limited to just 154 passing yards with a touchdown and a pick.
- Kelvin Benjamin 25-yard touchdown catch.
- Jameis Winston going 21-of-38 for 210 yards, no touchdowns, and two picks.
- Doug Martin fielded 18 handoffs for a middling 71 yards.
Philadelphia Eagles 33, San Francisco 49ers 10
- Carson Wentz threw two touchdowns, but finished with his fewest passing yards (211) since Week 3.
- Alshon Jeffery scored 53 of his 62 yards on a touchdown.
- Zach Ertz, who has six touchdowns this season and 271 combined yards.
- LeGarrette Blount accrued 16 rushes and a 12-yard touchdown.
- Carlos Hyde tallied just 25 rushing and 22 receiving yards on 16 touches.
New Orleans Saints 20, Chicago Bears 12
- Mark Ingram: He found the end zone for the third straight game, finishing with 99 yards on 18 carries and six catches. Ingram has lost three fumbles in the past three games, but has also tallied 359 yards and four touchdowns.
- Mitchell Trubisky set a career high by completing 14 passes, making him 38-of-80 for 512 passing yards through four games.
New England Patriots 21, Los Angeles Chargers 13
- Melvin Gordon started by taking an 87-yard run to the house. He had 45 yards on his other 13 carries.
- Travis Benjamin cost the Chargers a safety by running backward on a punt return. He also led the team with five catches and 64 yards while scoring Philip Rivers’s only passing touchdown.
Rob Gronkowski, who has five touchdowns in seven games with over 50 yards in each contest since Week 1. He has scored at least 10 touchdowns in every season where he has played more than eight games.
Atlanta Falcons 25, New York Jets 20
- Tevin Coleman played 29 of 66 plays with 82 rushing yards.
- Josh McCown came out of week 8 with 257 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mohamed Sanu had 74 yards and a touchdown.
Buffalo Bills 34, Oakland Raiders 14
- LeSean McCoy ran wild for 151 yards and a touchdown, he has now posted 492 yards over the last four games, during which he’s averaging 27 touches. ,
- Derek Carr tossed two interceptions in Oakland’s 20-point loss.
- Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper each caught five passes on 10 targets for 82 and 48 yards.
Cincinnati Bengals 24, Indianapolis Colts 23
- Marlon Mack The rookie ran for just 27 yards on 11 handoffs, but a scored a 24-yard touchdown reception.
- Jack Doyle caught 12 of 14 targets for 121 yards and a touchdown. He has 30 catches over the last four games
- Andy Dalton(17-of-29, 243 yards, 2 TDs)
- A.J. Green(27 Yards and a touchdown)
Joe Mixon picked up just 18 of his 109 yards on the ground.
Seattle Seahawks 41, Houston Texans 38
- Deshaun Watson obliterated the Seahawks for 402 passing yards and three touchdowns. At Seattle.The rookie has recorded 19 touchdowns (18 passing) in his last five games while averaging 294.4 passing and 37.2 rushing yards.
- Russell Wilson outdueled the “Rook” with 452 passing yards, four touchdowns, and a pick. He also compiled 30 rushing yards
- DeAndre Hopkins turned a screen pass into a 72-yard score, upping his tally to 224. He has seven touchdowns in as many games, already three more than last year.
- Will Fuller continued his absurd season with his third two-touchdown game in four tries, also giving him seven touchdowns.
- Jimmy Graham turned three quiet quarters into a two-touchdown party.
Dallas Cowboys 33, Washington Redskins 19
- Welcome to 2017, Jamison Crowder
He caught nine of 13 targets for 123 yards (all season highs). He also fumbled for the fifth time and has yet to score a touchdown.
- Ezekiel Elliott ate (33 carries, 150 yards and two touchdowns)
- Dak Prescot produced just 143 passing yards in his first game of the season without a touchdown.
- Dez Bryant settled for 39 yards on six targets.
Pittsburgh Steelers 20, Detroit Lions 15
- JuJu Smith-Schuster with a 97-yard touchdown.
- Matthew Stafford followed up his 312-yard, three-touchdown Week 6 with 423 yards on 45 passes.
- Marvin Jones led the Lions with 11 targets and 128 receiving yards. Over the last three weeks, he has accumulated 18 catches, 278 yards, and a touchdown on 33 targets